Cullimore Dutton Solicitors Ltd is a highly regarded and long established law business in Chester with the benefit of being located in beautiful grounds within the city centre. We pride ourselves on providing both a high standard of service to clients and a work environment that demonstrates the value we place in our people. The experience of our employees ranges from trainees and those beginning their careers to the very experienced and knowledgeable. We appreciate the contribution of them all and are keen to enable them to be successful within their careers with us.
Our business is growing and so too are the roles and careers within it. Consequently, we are always interested to hear from people, both fee earning and support roles, who feel they would enjoy being part of and make a valuable contribution to our team.
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience
Would you like to work in a great location (a beautiful listed building, set in its own grounds within the City of Chester) for a business that genuinely cares about its people?
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice in a range of legal services through talented and professional employees. Working as part of our team, the successful candidates will provide high standards of customer service and support to both colleagues and clients.
- Ensure Fee Earners time is effectively utilised through your secretarial support
- Produce and manage documents with care and accuracy
- Maintain client relationships through effective and appropriate communication
- Manage and maintain both electronic and manual files
- Carrying out financial tasks relating to matters and provide support with the billing process
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working as a legal secretary essential, preferably in conveyancing
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in Audio Typing and the ability to type quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail and quality
- Good communication skills, both on the telephone with clients and in person
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Flexibility and to enjoy working as part of a team
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays, a Health Care scheme and many other benefits.
If you believe you have skills we may be interested in, you are welcome to send a CV and covering letter to our HR Manager Christi Bendle.