Spring Conveyancing Offer: £250 Will Voucher27-Mar-2018
£250 Will voucher for new Residential Conveyancing Clients
We are delighted to be helping the region’s homebuyers this spring with an exclusive offer for new conveyancing clients as the traditional house hunting season begins in earnest.
We are giving home owners and buyers across Cheshire and North Wales a voucher worth £250 towards the cost of a bespoke Will drawn up by our experienced Wills, Trusts & Estates team on instructions received by our Residential Conveyancing team this spring.
The promotion runs from 1 April through to 31 May for new conveyancing clients buying or selling a property valued £250,000 and over. Instructions received between these dates, regardless of completion date, will qualify for the £250 voucher.
“It is sensible for everyone to have a Will in place, but especially important for property owners,” said Lesley Stuart, Head of Residential Property at Cullimore Dutton. “Our offer of £250 towards the cost of a Will is designed to help clients achieve this important final element of home ownership.
To begin the process, simply complete the form on this page, contact us on 01244 356 789, or email
firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "Voucher250".
What would a Will normally cost?
Wills are as individual as you are, as such it is not possible to quote standard prices. Wills vary in complexity based on your circumstances, the value of your estate and your requirements. As a guide a simple Will* for a single person would cost in the region of £250 plus VAT, simple mirror Wills* for a couple would cost in the region of £350 plus VAT. Our expert Wills Trusts & Estates team will be happy to discuss your requirements with you and provide a detailed breakdown of costs before drawing up your Will. The voucher covers the first £250 of any fees incurred.
1. Executors: Maximum two primary executors and maximum two substitute
2. Pecuniary Legacies: Maximum four
3. Specific Gifts: Maximum two
4. Residuary gifts: Maximum four residuary beneficiaries (with simple substitution).
5. A simple Will does not include any Trust or Taxation advice.
Terms and Conditions
- The voucher entitles the bearer to £250 towards the cost of a Will written by Cullimore Dutton Solicitors Limited
- Vouchers will only be valid when the "Client name, Client reference and Valid for 3 months from" fields are completed by
a member of our team
- Wills must be completed within 3 months of the date of completion of your property transaction – this date will be stated on the voucher when
it is issued
- Depending on the complexity of your Will additional fees may apply, our team will be happy to discuss this with you
- The voucher cannot be exchanged and has no cash value
- Only one voucher can be used per Will instruction
- This offer is only open to new clients of Cullimore Dutton Solicitors Limited