Agricultural Law & Estates
By drawing on expertise across the firm our friendly and knowledgeable agricultural team together with our independent financial advisers provide a broad range of services for the rural community, acting for farmers, landowners and tenants, and assisting with the issues affecting their businesses and families.
We are professional members of the Agricultural Law Association, NFU and CLA and the team hold specialist qualifications from the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
We provide specialist advice on:
- Sales, purchases and mortgages of farms and land
- Agricultural tenancies
- Promotion and Option Agreements and the sale of farmland to developers (including planning, s.106 and other infrastructure agreements)
- Wills, Trusts and agricultural estate administration, including IHT and succession planning
- Renewable energy transactions
- First registrations of estates and farms
- Mines & Minerals
- Wayleaves and Easements
- Telecoms and Utilities