The fast – moving area of employment law can be a minefield and the penalties for getting something wrong can prove costly. We can help ensure that lawful procedures are followed in all areas and can keep businesses up to date with the latest legislation.
Cullimore Dutton is able to provide employers with comprehensive advice on employee contracts and employee handbooks as well as advice as to the best practice for implementing and following those policies.
We have the expertise to deal on behalf of employers with matters in the Employment Tribunal and are experienced in negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contracts of employment and employee handbooks
- Policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work related data protection issues
- Employment tribunal and other employment related proceedings
- Organisational change and redundancies
- Discrimination and equal opportunity issues
- Settlement agreements