Agricultural Law & Estates
Our expertise is recognised across all aspects of rural affairs and acknowledged by both the Chambers Directory and the Legal 500.
In the increasingly specialised area of Agricultural Law, we act for many farmers and for some of the largest landowners and estates in the North West of England and North Wales. Our specialist knowledge covers every aspect of farming and rural affairs.
Our expert team, which includes members of the Agricultural Law Association and STEP, is committed to providing the highest quality service for individuals, rural businesses, tenants and landlords.
- Buying and selling farms and agricultural property
- Adverse possession claims
- Public and private rights of way
- Options for development
- Estate and tax planning
- Tenancy succession and termination
- Telecoms masts
- Wayleaves and easements
- Planning and Listed Buildings