Company & Commercial Law
Our no-nonsense approach can provide a cost-effective way to help ensure that you achieve your business objectives.
Whether you are a company director, partner or sole trader, our expert team can help with all your legal requirements. Our specialists can advise you on best practice, with an emphasis on practical and commercial solutions.
When providing advice, we always take into account the commercial realities of the business world. So whether you are setting up a new business, buying or selling a going concern or looking for general legal advice, we can ensure that your objectives are achieved.
We have particular expertise in acting for professional partnerships such as doctors, chartered accountants, dentists, veterinary surgeons and architects, and owner-managed limited companies.
- Company and partnership formations including LLPs
- General Company advice
- Partnership Agreements, dissolutions and advice
- Shareholder Agreements
- Company and business acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Company Hives Up and Hives Down
- Corporate finance and secured lending
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Employment Advice
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency advice
- Debt Recovery
- Commercial Property
- Intellectual Property