We are experienced in advising employees as to employment rights both during employment and when employment has terminated.
We are able to advise you as to procedure and evidence if you are undergoing a disciplinary or capability procedure and are also able to advise as to the appropriate form and content of grievances.
We can also advise you as to any potential claims that you may be able to bring against your employer and what compensation may be available to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your query.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contracts of employment and employee handbooks
- Policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Capability issues
- Deductions from pay / salary
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work related data protection issues
- Employment tribunal and other employment related proceedings
- Unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal and constructive unfair dismissal
- Organisational change and redundancies
- Discrimination and equal opportunity issues
- Compromise agreements