High Court Enforcement
As well as being Solicitors well-versed in acting for clients in seeking to enforce High Court Judgments, we also have two Partners David Mason and John Arnold who are specialist Authorised High Court Enforcement Officers.
In this capacity, you can instruct them to:
- Enforce existing High Court Money Judgments
- Enforce High Court Possession Orders
- Transfer up County Court Judgments (greater than £ 600) for enforcement through the High Court
- Enforce Employment Tribunal Judgments for payments of money
- Enforce unpaid settlements of Tribunal claims achieved through ACAS.
Please contact us for advice on any issues relating to enforcement of Judgments or Orders in the High Court.