Cullimore Dutton Solicitors Ltd is a highly regarded and long established law business in Chester with the benefit of being located in beautiful grounds within the city centre. We pride ourselves on providing both a high standard of service to clients and a work environment that demonstrates the value we place in our people. The experience of our employees ranges from trainees and those beginning their careers to the very experienced and knowledgeable. We appreciate the contribution of them all and are keen to enable them to be successful within their careers with us.
Our business is growing and so too are the roles and careers within it. Consequently, we are always interested to hear from people, both fee earning and support roles, who feel they would enjoy being part of and make a valuable contribution to our team.
Job Role: Conveyancing Paralegal
Salary: Dependant on experience + benefits
Closing date: Friday 30 October 2020
We have a vacancy for a full-time Conveyancing Paralegal to join our Residential Conveyancing department.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a professional attitude and effective communications between clients, fee earners, team members and colleagues.
• Dealing with initial enquiries ensuring that accurate information is recorded.
• Assisting conveyancing solicitors in progressing various aspects of legal work.
• Assisting conveyancing solicitors with the setting up of new matters.
• Assisting conveyancing solicitors with completion and post completion tasks.
• The drafting and issuing of legal documents
• Supporting our compliance officer with CQS accreditation and lender panels administration.
• Liaising with third parties to chase documentation as and when required.
• Providing a first-rate service to clients, both internal and external; presenting a positive image of Cullimore Dutton at all times.
• Recognise, respect and honour client confidentiality at all times
Built on traditional values, with service delivered in a modern way we provide specialist legal and financial advice, which is provided by a talented team of individuals who are experts in their fields. We believe that consulting a solicitor or financial advisor should be as stress free as possible.
Benefits on offer include a competitive salary, 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays, and a Health Care scheme. Opportunities for career development are available.
You will need a flexible approach and the ability to work as part of a team, together with the following skills:
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills; both in person and on the telephone.
• Time management skills & an ability to prioritise where necessary.
• Prior experience of working as a Conveyancing Paralegal.
• Experience of Ochresoft would be ideal but is not essential as training will be given.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Conveyancing Paralegal, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for this position is Friday 30 October 2020.
Please note we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.