Commercial Property & Development
Whether you are an owner, a landlord or a tenant, or developer, we have the expertise to help and advise you on all areas of Commercial Property law.
Our experience in this area surpasses the everyday requirements of conveyancing, to encompass the wider commercial aspects of property, investment, funding and development.
We deal with acquisitions and leasing requirements for a number of property investor clients and regularly deal with leases of multi-occupied commercial premises.
Whatever the size of your business, we can help with acquiring and disposing of freehold and leasehold premises. We are very experienced in negotiating leases for shops, offices, factories and warehouses. We have particular expertise in dealing with hotels, country inns/public houses, and medical practices .
We also have extensive experience in acting for property developers at all stages. We deal with acquiring the land (whether by contracts subject to conditions, options, promotion agreements); s.106 agreements and unilateral planning undertakings to the infrastructure and adoption agreements to service the site to the final set up of the site and subsequent plot disposals .
We provide specialist advice on:
- Sale and purchase of commercial properties and businesses
- Business leases (acting for Landlords and Tenants)
- Property Management documentation – including Licences to Assign, Underlet, Change of Use, Alterations and Rent Deposit Deeds
- Property Development including Promotion and Option Agreements
- Planning and infrastructure agreements
- Mortgages of commercial property