All of our family lawyers have considerable experience in dealing with children arrangements. This is often a very sensitive and highly emotional area of Family law.
- As parents, you will, in the best interests of the children, be encouraged to communicate and come to an arrangement yourselves. After all, although your relationship may have ended, your relationship with your children will not, and as the years go by, you will need to come together for many important events in their lives.
- Even where matters are reasonably amicable, you may just want some advice and guidance about your own particular arrangements.
- You will certainly need advice if this becomes more acrimonious or where Court Proceedings are involved.
We can advise on:
- • Child Arrangement Orders including day to day arrangements
- • Live with Orders
- • Relocation within the jurisdiction of England and Wales, beyond or internationally
- • Specific Issue Orders
- • Prohibited Steps Orders
- • Parental Responsibility
- • Adoption
- • Court Process
- • Section 30 Parental Orders under the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act
For a FREE initial consultation with one of our expert Family Lawyers, simply complete the form on this page, call 01244 356 789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our recent clients have said about us:Thank you Diana, Laura and all that have worked on my case. It has been a very tough process for me, but made easier with your professionalism and reassurance. Please accept my utmost gratitude.
Thank you for letting me know the excellent news that the Consent Order has been approved.